Coordination of Benefits Resolution • Document Retrieval • Federal and State Medicaid Application Assistance
Under certain circumstances, Payers are requesting information directly from their participants which delays the payment of claims. Often, patients/participants require coordinated effort to contact them and retrieve either the document or information necessary to allow the Payer to adjudicate the claim. These instances require direct personal intervention to adjudicate a claim.
Affiliated leads the healthcare industry in best practices regarding customer contact by the use of field services team. Our field representatives are equipped with the latest technology to assist the patient with the document retrieval and capture process. This partnered with our robust in-house and back-office process, coupled with experienced personnel, work diligently to gather information needed for the adjudication of claims.
- Real-time document retrieval, data sync and uploads
- Real-Time tracking and GPS location
- Encrypted with the latest software – HIPPA compliant to protect our partners and patient information.
- Cloud base technologies
- Encrypted Microsoft Surface Tablets with instant erase
- Scheduled/unscheduled field visits according to the patient’s schedule or hard to reach patients.
- Online submission of documents without a field representative – Conducted via a secure email and a live financial counselor to verify correct documentation is obtained.
- Expedite Claims Processing by 30 days for Accounts Requiring Patient Intervention.
- Increase Collection of Difficult Claims by 3%-6%
- Facilitates data collection to home bound or incapacitated patients
- Collaborate with patients with the ease of technology.
- Eliminates outdated or incomplete forms with digital data collection tools.